Pages

Friday 7 December 2012

Netbook Reflection 2012

Before I had a netbook I found learning really boring. It made me don't want go to school.The frustrating thing about not have a netbook is that your hands get tired of writing and sometimes your pencil brakes and you have to sharpen it. Sometimes I even get paper cut.   

Now that I have a netbook It makes learning really fun and it makes me want to finish my work. Another good thing about having a netbook is that you can go on learning program such as math whizz, studyladder, xtra math, and lots more.

The frustrating thing about having a netbook is when it freezes and when your internet doesn't work. I just hate it when we have to get our netbook reimaged. Sometimes some websites don't work.

But anyway it is so cool to have a netbook. Do you have a netbook?  


1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I kevine it is rebekah. wow I was really amazed and excited to watch your writing about your netbook relfection!! you are very good at writing!! when I was going to read your writing it just amazed me!! You should be proud of yourself!! keep up the great work and don't give up!! By rebekah.

Post a Comment