Pages

Monday 26 August 2013

Corss Country Fun Run

During a hot sunny day Point england school had a cross country fun run.We had our cross country fun run on Thursday the 22nd of August.The cool thing about the fun run is that if you came 1st 2nd or 3rd you get to go to the inter zone to compete other schools.


The first kids to have there race the five year old boys “On your marks, get set, GO” said Mr Burt as the boys ran. After a while it was time for the 10 year old boys I saw them all running as fast as their legs  could go.”Now its time for the 10 year old girls” I hear Mr Burt say. So all the ten year old girls walk up to the line.


When we got to the line my hands started to shake and my heart was beating really fast “On your marks, get set, GO” said Mr Burt as we all run when I was coming 3rd. But then I went past this girl named Iron I couldn't go past Elizabeth she was too fast.But in the end I ended up coming 2nd. As I went past the finish line I heard people cheering,I was so proud of myself.  


The moral of this true story
is to never give and keep trying
even if you come last People will
still be proud of you for completing the race.  


No comments:

Post a Comment