Pages

Thursday 13 February 2014

My personal Goals 2014



My Personal Goals - 2014  Date :
My achievement I was most proud of  last year  in the classroom was
because
The thing I was most proud of last year outside of the classroom was …  maths because I think I have really improved .
In reading my learning goal is to focus on my work and to help others.
To achieve this goal I need to focus on my work and do what I am meant to do.
In writing  my goal is to try to hook people into my writing and use interesting words
To achieve this goal I need to work hard and try my best all of the time
In Maths my goal is to learn more strategy and ask for help when I need  it
The learning area I think I need to improve in most is my reading level because I think my reading age is really low.
In my learning my goal this term is to  show ‘Caring’ and to show the way to help people when they're feeling sad and to treat others how would like to be treated.
My goal for this year around the classroom is to (behaviour/self management) stay where the teacher can see me and try to do the right thing at the right time with the right attitude.
My goal for this year around the school is to is to help little kids around the school when they're feeling down and try to came to class after the bell rings.
My parents goal for me this Term is to work harder in my reading and writing.






1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Kevine you had to put your avatar on with your goals but your goals are very good and they make sence. keep up the good work. Have a great day.

Post a Comment