Pages

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Tangle Pattern

“Today we are going to be creating a tangle pattern” Miss Paget said to the class.Whats a tangle pattern you may ask, well a tangle pattern is a Maori weaving.Here is link to show you /tangle pattern

The first thing we had to do to create the tangle pattern is to, think of a pattern,It was hard thinking of a pattern so I got some help from the internet. About five minuets later an idea pop from my mind,and started putting my idea onto a piece of paper.

After we finished drawing our pattern we had to pick 3 or less colors to color in our tangle. Puawai and I didn't no that we had to use 3 colors so we used about 7 or 8 colors.It took some time coloring my pattern but I got there in the end.

Overall I enjoyed making the tangle pattern,and I cant wait to see how many pieces of art we are going to be creating this term.

No comments:

Post a Comment