Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Cross Country

‘‘ Up next is the year eight girls”I hear Mr Jacobson say. I was so pumped....well that was before my toes reached the starting line, my hands started to shake, my heartbeat started to get faster and faster .

‘‘On your marks’’ I breathe in from my nose and out  through my mouth ‘‘Get set”    “ GO”!  Mr Burt claps the woods together BANG!!, so I start running and suddenly my confidence grew. I began to run fast.

As I ran I heard people cheering, they pushed me to try harder. When I was running I went pass three people. I was so tired but I kept on going trying my best no matter what. By the time I was at the finish-line I was so so tired I could probably drink out of a hole swimming pool.

Overall I am so proud of myself and I still can't believe that I ran 3K and came 1st place out of all of the year 8 girls at Point England school.


No comments:

Post a Comment