Pages

Monday 22 April 2013

My Suterday Weekend


Geaswhat I did on Saturday I went to my mom's Friend's wedding and the cool thing about that is that the wedding was in Hamilton.We woke up early in the morning getting ready to go,I was the first one to get ready so well I was waiting I went in the living room and went on the computer and started to do my math whizz I didn't do it for long.


When everybody was ready we all went in the car. Hamilton is far away from Auckland. Did you know that it takes two hours to get from Auckland to Hamilton.There were so much people how I knew.I liked playing outside.The wedding was so cool.      

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

The wedding sounds lovely. Did you notice what the Bride wore? I always love reading a report about the dresses ;)

I am pleased to hear you are spending time on Maths Whizz. What have you decided to work on in the holidays?

Mrs Burt

Post a Comment