Pages

Monday 19 October 2015

Immersion Assembly

It was the first day of term 4 and I was really looking forward to going back to school, I was so excited. When I arrived at school my mind wondering what our topic was going to be. SURVIVOR!!! I was so joyful when I found out our topic for this term.

Suddenly the bell rag, I ran to the street to get ready for Immersion assembly. Outwit,out smart and adaptation are some of the main things we are learning about. What does adapt mean? adapt means to change in way so that you can survive.

“Now it's time for Team 1 ” Mr Burt said at Immersion assembly. Team 1 performance/item was about zoo animals that adapt. They are so luck because later on this term they are going to the zoo, to find out more about the animals.There are a lot of animals that adap like camels, they adapt or change so that they can survive.

After a while it was time for team 5. I was so excited because I am team 5. Team 5 performance was about the people that live extreme environment  and still learn how to survive. I reckon this term is going to be awesome, I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment