Pages

Friday 23 October 2015

The Day I lost my Hairbrush

“ Mum do you no where's my hairbrush!? ” I yelled across the room “no” she yelled back. I was so worried, it was class photos and I couldn't find my hairbrush. Searching under the bed, in my room, in the bathroom and in the toilet I couldn't find it any where.


10-15 minutes went by. By then I felt so stressed my heart started to beat really really fast BoomBoom!!, “ Your going look like a clown” “ You're going look like a clown” That was all that my mind was telling me, I didn't know where to look next.


Breath in breath out, I was trying my best to stay calm.Boom..... Boom... Boom my heart started to beat slower and slower. Sitting in my room I heard  a few knocks, Knock Knock  “come in ”I said, it was my sister Joelle “guess what she said with excitement “ what ” I replied back “ I found your hai........” she said “ found what found what ” I said hoping it was my hair brush “ YOUR HAIR BRUSH!!” she yelled, I was so so happy “thank you so so much Jojo”( Jojo is her nickname) I said to her.


I quickly got ready and rushed to school. after a while it was time for my class to go and take our photo. “say cheese” the photographer said “CHEESE!” my whole class yelled !!. A beam of light flashed into my eyes, The photo was done it turned out great I was worried for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment